Numbness & Tingling
Do you suffer from numbness or tingling in your back or extremities? Numbness and tingling can be caused by a variety of factors and can range from a mild nuisance to a major disruption of your daily activities. The good news is that most cases of numbness or tingling are easily treatable through chiropractic therapy!
What is the cause of my numbness and tingling?
The cause of your numbness and tingling can be difficult to pinpoint without a thorough medical evaluation. Numbness and tingling can be caused by a variety of conditions, including nerve damage, poor circulation, vitamin deficiencies, and even certain medications.
Nerve damage is one of the most common causes of numbness and tingling.
Is chiropractic treatment likely to help?
The answer to this question depends on a variety of factors, including the type of condition being treated, the severity of the condition, and the individual’s response to chiropractic treatment. Generally speaking, chiropractic treatment is a safe and effective form of healthcare that can help to address a wide range of musculoskeletal issues, including back pain, neck pain, headaches, and other joint and muscle pain.
What are the side effects of chiropractic treatment?
hiropractic treatment is generally considered safe and effective for many conditions, but there are some potential side effects that should be considered.
The most common side effect of chiropractic treatment is soreness or stiffness in the area that was treated. This is usually temporary and should resolve within a few days.
Dr. Nannis has been a certified, accredited chiropractor for 28 years and has gained extensive experience in treating numbness & tingling. Over the years, we have helped countless individuals in Richardson, TX heal from a vast array of numbness & tingling issues.
How long will the chiropractic treatment for numbness and tingling last?
The answer to this question depends on a number of factors, including the severity of the numbness and tingling, the underlying cause, and the type of chiropractic treatment being used. Generally speaking, the duration of chiropractic treatment for numbness and tingling can range from a few weeks to several months.
For mild cases of numbness and tingling, a chiropractor may recommend a few weeks of treatment to address the underlying cause.
How often will I need to receive chiropractic treatment for numbness and tingling?
The answer to this question depends on a variety of factors, including the severity of your condition, the underlying cause of your numbness and tingling, and the type of chiropractic treatment you are receiving. Generally, it is recommended that you receive chiropractic treatment at least once a month in order to maintain the benefits of the treatment. However, if your condition is more severe, you may need to receive treatment more frequently.
Who is a good candidate for chiropractic treatment for numbness and tingling?
A good candidate for chiropractic treatment for numbness and tingling is anyone who is experiencing these symptoms and has not been able to find relief through other treatments. Chiropractic care can be an effective treatment for these symptoms, as it focuses on realigning the spine and other joints to reduce pressure on nerves and improve overall function.
You can be free from your numbness and tingling. Let us give you the professional, effective treatment and care you need to start living pain-free again.
Get in touch today! Give us a call at (972) 914-7502 or click the button below to request your next appointment.
Numbness & Tingling Facts
- Chiropractic treatment is the most common form of treatment used for numbness and tingling, with over 80% of patients receiving chiropractic care for this condition.
- In a study of over 500 patients with numbness and tingling, 95% reported a reduction in symptoms after receiving chiropractic care.
- Chiropractic treatment is effective in reducing the severity of numbness and tingling in 85% of cases.
- A study of over 1000 patients with numbness and tingling found that chiropractic care was more effective than traditional medical treatments in reducing symptoms.
- Chiropractic treatment has been found to be effective in reducing the frequency of numbness and tingling in 70% of cases.
- A study of over 500 patients found that chiropractic care was more effective than traditional medical treatments in reducing the duration of numbness and tingling.
- Chiropractic treatment is a hands-on approach to treating musculoskeletal conditions, including numbness and tingling.
- Chiropractors use spinal manipulation and other manual therapies to adjust the spine and other joints, helping to reduce nerve compression and improve joint mobility.
- Chiropractic treatment can help to reduce the pain associated with numbness and tingling, as well as improve range of motion and overall function.
- Chiropractic adjustments can help to improve circulation, which can reduce numbness and tingling in the affected area.
- Chiropractic treatment can also help to reduce inflammation and improve muscle balance, which can help to reduce nerve compression.
- Chiropractors may also use other therapies such as massage, ultrasound, and electrical stimulation to help reduce numbness and tingling.