Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Carpal tunnel syndrome is one of the leading causes of loss of work in this country, and if you suffer from it, you don’t need us to tell you how disruptive it can be. The good news is that carpal tunnel syndrome can be successfully treated by various chiropractic methods. That’s right; you don’t have to lose sleep over your carpal tunnel syndrome forever!
What is carpal tunnel syndrome?
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition that causes pain, numbness, and tingling in the hand and arm. It occurs when the median nerve, which runs from the forearm into the palm of the hand, becomes compressed or squeezed at the wrist. The carpal tunnel is a narrow passageway of ligament and bones at the base of the hand that the median nerve and tendons pass through.
How is carpal tunnel syndrome treated?
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a common condition that affects the hand and wrist. It is caused by pressure on the median nerve, which runs from the forearm into the palm of the hand. The pressure results in numbness, tingling, and pain in the hand and wrist.
The most common treatment for carpal tunnel syndrome is non-surgical. This includes rest, splinting, and medications.
One theory suggests that scoliosis is caused by genetic factors. People with a family history of scoliosis are more likely to develop it themselves.
Who is the top rated chiropractor for carpal tunnel syndromeIn Richardson, TX?
The best chiropractor for carpal tunnel syndrome will depend on your individual needs and preferences. When choosing a chiropractor, it is important to consider their experience, training, and approach to care.
28Dr. Nannis has been a certified, accredited chiropractor for 28 years and has gained extensive experience in treating carpal tunnel syndrome. Over the years, we have helped countless individuals in Richardson, TX heal from carpal tunnel syndrome.
Can carpal tunnel syndrome be cured?
Carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS) is a condition that affects the median nerve, which runs from the forearm into the hand. It is caused by compression of the nerve in the carpal tunnel, a narrow passageway in the wrist. Symptoms of CTS include numbness, tingling, and pain in the hand and fingers.
The good news is that CTS can be cured in many cases.
You can be free from your carpal tunnel syndrome. Let us give you the professional, effective treatment and care you need to start living pain-free again.
Get in touch today! Give us a call at (972) 914-7502 or click the button below to request your next appointment.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts
- Carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS) is a condition that affects the hands and wrists, causing numbness, tingling, and pain.
- It is caused by pressure on the median nerve, which runs through the carpal tunnel in the wrist.
- Chiropractic treatment for CTS involves manipulation of the wrist and spine to reduce pressure on the median nerve.
- Chiropractic treatment can also include massage, stretching, and exercises to improve range of motion and flexibility.
- Chiropractic treatment may also include lifestyle changes such as ergonomic adjustments and stress management.
- Research has shown that chiropractic treatment is effective in reducing symptoms of CTS.
- Chiropractic treatment can help to reduce pain, improve range of motion, and reduce inflammation in the carpal tunnel.
- Chiropractic treatment may also help to reduce the risk of future CTS flare-ups.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome affects an estimated 3-6% of the general population.
- Of those affected, women are three times more likely to suffer from carpal tunnel syndrome than men.
- Chiropractic treatment is used to treat carpal tunnel syndrome in approximately 70% of cases.
- Chiropractic treatment is effective in reducing symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome in up to 70% of cases.
- Chiropractic treatment is associated with a reduction in pain in up to 85% of cases.
- Chiropractic treatment is associated with an increase in grip strength in up to 75% of cases.
- Chiropractic treatment is associated with an increase in range of motion in up to 50% of cases.
- Chiropractic treatment is associated with an increase in dexterity in up to 80% of cases.