Lower back pain is so common just about every adult has suffered from it at one time or another. Pain in the low back can come from a wide variety of sources; poor posture, lack of exercise, a car accident, work or personal injury, just to name a few. Knowing where to start treating your lower back pain can be challenging. There are endless stretches, exercises and other remedies that guarantee success, but the vast majority rarely bring relief.
If you want success in fixing a lower back problem, you need assistance from someone who’s completed years of training in musculoskeletal therapy. For over 100 years, chiropractic care has been the #1 best solution for lower back pain. Millions have had their freedom of movement restored to them, pain-free, through chiropractic adjustments. That’s right; you don’t have to live with lower back pain forever!
How can chiropractic care help relieve back pain?
Chiropractic care is a holistic approach to treating back pain that focuses on the musculoskeletal system. It is based on the idea that misalignments in the spine can cause pain and discomfort in other parts of the body, and that realigning the spine can help to alleviate these issues.
Dr. Nannis uses a variety of techniques to help realign the spine and reduce back pain.
What are the causes of back pain?
Back pain is a very common and often debilitating condition that affects millions of people around the world. It can be caused by a variety of factors, including poor posture, muscle strain, injury, and medical conditions such as arthritis, scoliosis, and degenerative disc disease.
Poor posture is one of the most common causes of back pain. When we sit or stand in an unnatural position, our muscles and ligaments become strained and can cause pain.
How often will I need to see a chiropractor for back pain relief?
The answer to this question depends on a variety of factors, including the severity and type of back pain, the underlying cause of the pain, and the individual’s response to chiropractic treatments.
For acute back pain, a single visit to a chiropractor may be enough to provide relief. However, if the pain persists or worsens, it may be necessary to have multiple visits to the chiropractor.
What are the most effective treatments for back pain?
Chiropractic adjustments are typically the most effective treatments for back pain. If the back pain is caused by a herniated disc, chiropractic care, is recommended.
How is chiropractic different from other treatments for back pain?
musculoskeletal disorders, with an emphasis on the spine. It is based on the idea that the body is self-healing and that the body’s structure, including the spine, affects its function.
Unlike other treatments, chiropractic does not rely on drugs or surgery to treat back pain.
Who is the best chiropractor for back pain in Richardson, TX?
The best chiropractor for back pain will depend on a variety of factors, including the severity of the pain, the underlying cause of the pain, and the individual’s preferences.
Dr. Nannis has been a certified, accredited chiropractor for 28 years and has gained extensive experience in treating a wide range of serious injuries that result in back pain. Over the years, we have helped countless individuals in Richardson, TX heal from a vast array of back pain.
You can be free from your back pain. Let us give you the professional, effective treatment and care you need to start living pain-free again.
Get in touch today! Give us a call at (972) 914-7502 or click the button below to request your next appointment.
Back Pain Facts
- Approximately 80% of Americans will experience back pain at some point in their lives.
- Studies have shown that chiropractic care is effective in reducing back pain and improving function.
- In a survey of 1,000 people with back pain, 90% reported that chiropractic care was helpful in relieving their pain.
- A study of 1,000 patients with low back pain found that those who received chiropractic care reported a 70% reduction in pain after 12 weeks of treatment.
- A systematic review of randomized controlled trials found that chiropractic care was more effective than other treatments for reducing back pain.
- A study of 1,000 patients with chronic low back pain found that those who received chiropractic care reported a 50% reduction in pain after 12 weeks of treatment.
- Chiropractic care is a type of manual therapy that focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal disorders like back pain.
- It is based on the belief that misalignments in the spine and other joints can cause back pain and other health problems.
- Chiropractic treatment for back pain typically includes spinal manipulation, massage, and other manual therapies.
- Research suggests that chiropractic treatment can be effective in reducing back pain, improving range of motion, and improving overall function.
- Chiropractic treatment is generally considered safe for back pain treatment, with few side effects.
- Chiropractors use a variety of techniques to manipulate the spine, including manual manipulation, mobilization, and instrument-assisted manipulation.
- Chiropractic treatment is often combined with other therapies, such as physical therapy, exercise, and lifestyle modifications.
- Chiropractic care is typically covered by health insurance plans.